I'm Kina, a product designer that's all about personal finance, growth, wellbeing, design, and product strategy. At the end of the day, I love building delightful, empowering experiences that help others.
Why I've created this
I believe that education can unlock many opportunities, so I'm sharing the resources I've learnt from along the way and ideas from my experiences; please take what works for you and change what doesn’t.
What I'm working on
- 🌞 I'm a product designer for Multitudes, a team analytics tool for software developers. Since I'm the sole designer at the moment, I work on a wide range of things including user research, UX, UI, product strategy, marketing, and more.
- 📍 On this website, I write articles about careers in design and product management, money, and general life advice that I've found helpful so far.
- 🙋🏽♀️ On my Youtube channel, I make videos about personal finance, product design, healthy productivity, and lifestyle. You can also find snippets of this on Twitter, Instagram or Medium.
- 🤸🏽♀️ When I'm not doing either of the above, you can find me reading books or exploring new places.
Get in touch
- 🐦 Twitter - For shorter questions and feedback, please tweet @heykina and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I also occasionally reply to Instagram DMs.
- 📧 Email - For longer or private feedback, please email me. I read 100% of emails, but can't guarantee that I'll reply, especially in a timely manner.
Before you take on any resource, tip, guide, or tool throughout my website or social media platforms, please note:
- All opinions are my own and is not a reflection of my employers.
- The information here is general in nature, and for educational purposes only. It has no intention of constituting financial advice - do not rely on it for investment or financial decisions.
- This content is not personalised to your individual needs; I am not a qualified financial adviser, and therefore can only provide information for general purposes.
- Investing involves risk. You aren’t guaranteed to make money and you might lose the money you start with.
- If you’re looking for personalised financial, legal, tax or other expert advice based on your situation, please seek assistance from a professional adviser. I cannot accept liability for any decisions made based on the information shared.
- I cannot guarantee that everything on this website will always be perfectly accurate, factual, and correct. I link to other websites, tools, and resources, but take no responsibility for the content they publish.
- Use the information provided on my website and social media channels at your own risk, always do your research, and use due diligence.