I'm Kina, a remote product designer that's all about personal finance, growth, wellbeing, design, and product strategy. I focus on helping people make data-driven decisions.
Why I made this
I believe that education unlocks exponential growth and opportunities, so I'm sharing useful resources and ideas from my experiences; please take what works for you and change what doesn’t.
What I'm working on
- Full-time: Leading product design for Kolatr, a B2B Retail Analytics startup. Generally fully remote, with the occasional trip to Melbourne, Australia.
- Content: ~Monthly ideas about personal finance, wellbeing, careers in product design, remote & early stage startup life, and lifestyle. Available here and on Youtube, Twitter, Instagram or Medium.
- Mentorship: Available every ~6 months on ADPList or with Startmate's Women Fellowship.
- Other:️ When I'm not doing either of the above, you can find me reading books or exploring new places.
My journey so far
- 2022: Joined Kolatr, a B2B Retail Analytics startup as their remote lead product designer, helping them build from 0 to 1. Exciting times!
- 2021: Joined Multitudes, a B2B Developer Analytics startup as their sole product designer, covering user research, UX, UI, product strategy, marketing, and more.
- 2018 - 2020: Joined Roam Digital (now Stellar Elements), a digital consultancy. Learnt a lot about designing workshops, user interfaces, marketing websites, and remote ways of working.
- 2017: Study in Köln, Germany for a semester, learning about service and interaction design. Part-time delivery biker, part-time traveller on weekends.
- 2016: Freelanced as an app & web designer while studying product design - the physical kind: handmade furniture, 3d printed unique tools.
Get in touch
- 🐦 Twitter - For shorter questions and feedback, please tweet @heykina and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I also occasionally reply to Instagram DMs.
- 📧 Email - For longer or private feedback, please email me. I read 100% of emails, but can't guarantee that I'll reply, especially in a timely manner.
Before you take on any resource, tip, guide, or tool throughout my website or social media platforms, please note:
- All opinions are my own and is not a reflection of my employers.
- The information here is general in nature, and for educational purposes only. It has no intention of constituting financial advice - do not rely on it for investment or financial decisions.
- This content is not personalised to your individual needs; I am not a qualified financial adviser, and therefore can only provide information for general purposes.
- Investing involves risk. You aren’t guaranteed to make money and you might lose the money you start with.
- If you’re looking for personalised financial, legal, tax or other expert advice based on your situation, please seek assistance from a professional adviser. I cannot accept liability for any decisions made based on the information shared.
- I cannot guarantee that everything on this website will always be perfectly accurate, factual, and correct. I link to other websites, tools, and resources, but take no responsibility for the content they publish.
- Use the information provided on my website and social media channels at your own risk, always do your research, and use due diligence.